Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Better Late than Never

Well I guess this is my motto, because I am really late on finishing my Blogg from my vacation, and then also found out, I did not have it opened up to everyone that I invited to see it.   A Senior Moment I guess.   Anyway, we made it home safe and sound and will send out invites to all again and you can see how much fun we had.   I have to find out how I can post to the blogg without being stuck to a computer.  Any sugestions please let me know.

I want to keep posting and documenting my life as a "Grandma" because time is flying by way to fast, and I want to be able to look back and remember.

There are so many precious things that my Grandchildren do and I want "them" to be able to look back and see the fun times we had together.

Thank you , Lord for giving me strength when I am weary, hope when I am disappointed and peace when I am anxious.

Bye for now

No comments: