Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 4-October 3, 2010

Well I just thought it was a day of rest.  LOL   Kaitlyn decided it was time to work on her Dorothy Costume, yes the Wizard of Oz Dorothy.  So she got the brown yarn out and the Family Fun magazine that had the directions on how to make the wig. Well she has made 4 parts of 15 and decided it was time to take a break.  I took a picture of her and tried to send it to my blogg via my phone, so will see if it every makes it.

Meanwhile Logan called and said he caught a lizzard in the house and wanted her to come see it.  So off she went.   Mom and Dad are at a coupon meeting, so hope the house is in one piece when they get home after Lizard chasing.  












  Oh and I think I forgot to mention that Cole and I tended the garden and picked lots of peppers and 1 melon and 1 cucumber.  Sure will taste good later.    Love  Ya

No comments: