Friday, October 1, 2010

12 Day Vacation- Day 1 Sept 30, 2010

It has been awhile since I have taken this long of a vacation, so I want to take the time everyday to give you a little bit of info of what we are doing. I hope you enjoy and find this interesting and fun.


Day 1: We headed up to Jenny and Clays to watch the kids while Clays goes on his yearly Grand Canyon Hike. He will be gone from Thursday to Sunday, but we will need to only be there for 2 days, since Jenny is off on Saturday and Sunday. Ander is really getting around now, he is really scooting around on his little foot trike. I have attached a Video of him and Emily racing around.

We took Emily to her Gymnastics Class and I took lots of videos of her doing her moves. She is very good and who knows, she may be Olympic material. Enjoy the 1 of many videos I took of her.

We also took a little time to go swimming, Clay and Jenny's pool is so nice and Emily is a fantastic swimmer, she can teach me a thing or two for sure.

No comments: